Monday 23 January 2012

23rd of Janathon

Having run at 8am yesterday, and not running until almost 8pm tonight, I had the feeling that I had missed a day because 36hrs between runs seemed a long time, after the last 3 weeks. The run tonight was just the usual 5k street lit loop, but I finished it in a field, because I wanted the open space of the football pitches for a #runart attempt for the new blogs banner.
It's not quite how I wanted it but for a first attempt in a completely black field, with only some faint white lines of the pitches to guide me, you can see what it says


5.19km in 27:38 starting at 1918 on 23/01/12

Day 23 Jogged Logged and Blogged

Janathon Total :148.86m

2 comments:

  1. Must have looked funny to any passers by, watching you run in circles in a dark field

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the run art!

    ReplyDelete