Wednesday 18 January 2012

18th of Janathon

Errand Runner
Tonight was the same ole run - 5k Street Lit Loop, nothing particularly exciting, but when its dark and damp, my interesting routes aren't really runnable without a good 1,000,000 candle power torch, and some trail trainers, but always trust the wife to help out, in her own special way.
" Are you running near Joys house?"
"Yep pass the end of her road"
"Can you put this form through her door, oh and post this letter when you pass the post box
" Ok, I'm off now"
" Oh yeah, We need a paper too!"

Did anyone tell Mother Nature it's still winter, if so why was I removing layers tonight yet de iceing the seat of my motorbike yesterday?
So with the little errand detours, today I did

5.68km in 33.10 starting at 1943 on 18/01/12

Day 18 Jogged Logged and Blogged

Janathon Total :110.05km

1 comment:

  1. Have you been watching Rhod Gilbert? The light of a MILLION candles!! That had me giggling.

    ReplyDelete