Tuesday 8 January 2013

8th of Janathon

Well another 12 hour day, but this one with a rather unpleasant and draining headache, probably due to decaffeinating myself, so I know it will clear itself. This means though that the moment I sit down at home my eyes are shutting, so I sort some dinner (quick meal for one) and my eyes start closing again, go out pick the boys up from my dads, get home they put a film on and I fall asleep again until 930 when I go pick the wife up from work. So its now 10am I've got the arse (tend to wake like the proverbial bear with a sore head), its started to rain and there's no way my head is going to take 3 miles of pavement pounding, so the most janathon is getting out of me today is a quick paced dog walk.
I'm day off tomorrow though so should make up for the lack of miles today

No comments:

Post a Comment